Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 1 February 2013

Hokkaido snow, 北海道 の 雪


On January 26th Jaap and I flew to Sapporo with 3 friends. It was windy and snowing, but we spent a few hours skiing  in Kiroro, where only the lower lifts were operating. It felt good, after 7 years, I still could handle myself.
That evening we celebrated my birthday downtown Sapporo. The next day, back at the ski slopes, the weather was a little better, but on Monday morning the sun came out and we found ourselves in WONDERLAND!




 The best scenery was outside the safety of the marked ski slopes, where we ventured briefly, but couldn’t stop. Then… it’s good to bring a pocket camera. If nothing else…



This kind of frost is called “rijp” in Dutch












With Yumi, Noriko and Kotake-san



and Jaap-chan ofcourse もちろん


  
  
 今日の勉強    ゆき,  snow

No comments:

Post a Comment