Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 15 October 2024

The fields and the river

The weather is so nice now. Walking around the West has never been so pleasant. We surely deserve this after that unbearable summer. But the migrating birds and the wintering ducks that are slowly coming in tell me it won't last... 


Juvenile Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ 



New ducks! October 11th: Northern Pintail, オナガガモ



Tufted Duck, キンクロハジロ



Common Pochard, ホシハジロ (in the back)



One of the regular Ospreys, ミサゴ



Siberian Sand Plovers, メダイチドリ



The Stonechats, ノビタキ show up a bit more now, but birds in flight is still a challenge!







Also youngsters I think, a family gathering of Oriental Magpies, カササギ



No comments:

Post a Comment