Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 5 October 2024

Eurasian Wryneck, アリスイ and some more

On a sunny day, the features of the Wryneck, アリスイ stand out clearly. I love that intricate pattern of feathers and the small eyes that match so well. 








After the female, I saw a male Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ today. Not at the same location, but close. Would they meet?



Snipes, タシギ are still there. A group of 8 was watching me watching them.





Somewhere on the line, I saw these little butterflies. The settings on my camera were off and the photos turned out dark. Not too bad for an unlucky shot.
Short-tailed Blue, ツバメシジミ   Everes argiades





No comments:

Post a Comment