Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 6 November 2023

Isahaya some more

A whole day in Isahaya is such a treat! There wasn't that much to see yet, but even the few birds that I met made the drive worth while




Some Marsh Harriers were hunting in the morning チュウヒ



Female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ I think





Stonechats were all over the place ノビタキ





Ms. Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ as expected





taking her prey to a place to eat



One of several Buff-bellied Pipits, タヒバリ



And 1 Red-throated Pipit, ムネアカタヒバリ ?





Oriental Greenfinches, カワラヒワ



Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ



Far away a tern of some sort. アジサシ



Though I could hear them calling I only saw this 1 bird, which I believe is a Northern Lapwing, タゲリ



No comments:

Post a Comment