Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 7 July 2022

Finding relieve from the heat

The soaring temperatures send me to the mountains, where the breeze keeps me cool and the birds are active. On my way up (before 6am!) I saw 7 Japanese Thrushes scurrying on the ground, hopping from stone to stone, scratching through leaf-litter to find insects and earthwormsI had never seen so many in one day - one hour! before. I can't wait to go back

Male Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ





The female didn't come out well in the dark valley. But she was there



Later in the morning: 2 Chinese Bamboo Partridges, コジュケイ crossing my path





In a field with many yellow Sawa Oguruma, サワオグルマ flowers this Alpine Black Swallowtail, ミヤマカラスアゲハ looked electric blue



Indian Fritillary, ツマグロヒョウモン



Cynoglossum, オオルリソウ


No comments:

Post a Comment