Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 7 March 2022

Plum and some more

The plum is in full bloom, but somehow I seem to miss out on it. Only 5 min I had for these White-eyes on February 27th


Warbling White-eyes, メジロ on plum blossom, ウメ



Not the very first butterfly of the year, but worth a place in this post
Asian Comma, キタテハ



I saw a Wren skipping from rock to rock in a mountain stream but it quickly disappeared. Waiting for it to come back another bird flew in. Common Kingfisher, カワセミ





Persian Speedwell, オオイヌノフグリ



No comments:

Post a Comment