Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 18 March 2022

Ito 1: Gulls

Outside the bay is a place where gulls come to rest. There were not as many as other years. However, having a teacher with me was good. We could see 1 Mongolian


Mongolian Gull, モンゴルセグロカモメ in the center



Temminck's Cormorants, ウミウ



A few days later I went back to see what I could find on my own among the juveniles. This young bird is a 1st winter Vega Gull, セグロカモメ 



The one below looked different. A Mongolian 2nd winter maybe, モンゴルセグロカモメ





Usually around, inspecting strangers and singing its beautiful song, Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ  male


No comments:

Post a Comment