Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 4 March 2022

Birds in the fields

 It was still February, around the 23rd when these photos were taken. The hassle with new phone and pc has delayed all my work. Im sorry. Below a selection of the common birds in Imazu. Dull images of a cloudy day. I hope there will be more colors next time.


Black-faced Spoonbill. クロツラヘラサギ about to join others in the ditch



Common Reed Buntings, オオジュリン where we always see them.







The wintering geese of this year, 11 Greater White-fronted Geese, マガン and 1 Tundra Bean Goose, ヒシクイ







Bull-headed Shrikes, モズ heading for a joint venture; male and female hunting together





Our pretty male Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ came down from his usual possie.





And that was it

No comments:

Post a Comment