Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 20 February 2021

Yellow-bellied Tit, キバラガラ in the city

On Saturday the 13th during a WBSJ gathering I finally got to see our Chinese immigrant: Yellow-bellied Tit, キバラガラ in the city's main park. It used to be so rare, but now it has been seen 3 winters in a row. I think there are more than just this 1 bird. Maybe 2 or 3







Fascinated by its own reflection, Great Cormorant, カワウ



As long as I've been in Fukuoka, there is always a Bull-headed Shrike, モズ in this particular part of the park. Except maybe in the heat of summer



Few of the many ducks in the pond, Tufted Duck, キンクロハジロ



One of the 2 or 3 resident Common Kingfishers, カワセミ



No comments:

Post a Comment