Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What's happening in West Fukuoka - 2

An early start at the Imazu mud flats. In the first rays of the morning the grey muddy water turns pink, creating a pretty scene with the Greenshanks, アオアシシギ






Roaming in the fields a pretty Siberian Stonechat, ノビタキ suddenly lands right in front of me. But why did she have to sit on that dried-out bit of flowers...? :-)





More Stonechats in the rice fields. This year in spring only a few stopped by and I feared they would give us a miss again, but luckily I was wrong.






I looked for migrating wagtails, but instead of the expected Eastern Yellow Wagtails I found this Amur White wagtail,  ホオジロセキレイ





The season for butterflies is not over yet


Common Buckeye, タテハモドキ

No comments:

Post a Comment