Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 19 October 2018

Recent sightings at the harbor: Gulls, カモメ

So far the Black-tailed Gulls, ウミネコ have enjoyed a private life in the harbor, where it's easy to find food. But now they have to share it and make room for the bigger Vega Gulls, セグロカモメ who have started to come in little by little. I was watching them for a while, when I noticed 2 smaller birds: Black-headed Gulls, ユリカモメ. They have arrived!

Black-tailed Gull, ウミネコ



Vega Gull, セグロカモメ


Black-headed Gulls, ユリカモメ





No comments:

Post a Comment