Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 26 July 2023

July 26 - The first waders

Migration season has started and some waders have arrived. At the mudflats 3 Tattlers were flying across the river. There were several ducks, Eastern Spot-billed and some unidentified.


Grey-tailed Tattler, キアシシギ





Imazu breed



Who are those 2 small ducks in front?
Garganeys, XXX. On the right a male eclipse, on the left a female.
Thanx to Mr. K



In Taromaro I saw 1 single Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ





A little further west 3 Wood Sandpipers, タカブシギ





Cattle Egrets, アマサギ was gathering





Back at Tajiri: Zitting Cisticola, セッカ checking its nest





No comments:

Post a Comment