Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 12 July 2023

Aobazuku babies, アオバズク

July 11th.  With that heavy rain of the last days, I didn't think I would find any chicks yet. There are still few cicadas around. But, surprise... 3 babies! The first batch in Nishi-ku. 

I baby between the 2 parents is what I first saw. I thought there cannot be just 1, so I looked for more



From another angle: 2 more at the back. 



I focused on the first one and got an overload of cuteness 















There was one little hole in the foliage: If you look well, you can see 5 birds in the image below



Wishing them a bright future!



Fuu Lan orchid, フウラン
Vanda falcata

No comments:

Post a Comment