Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 2 July 2023

Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, サンコウチョウ

 I went to check up on a few things and heard the call. Not for the first time, but this time I decided to follow up on it. After a short hike I found a curious female, flying around in the darkest part of the woods. I watched from a distance. She came to see me a few times, but the dark and overcast sky made it hard to get any decent photos. A male was following her, but didn't come close. Except for once. It's the end of June, when are you going to build a nest?
















No comments:

Post a Comment