Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 28 July 2023

Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, サンコウチョウ 3, - BABIES!

 Another day at the usual location and the Sankocho flycatchers were calling out loud. The male in his usual cheerfully challenging way hoi hoi hoi, the female with her throaty keh-keh. And... some more tiny keh keh sounds

My only decent images of the ever so lively, swift and supersonic male.





1 of 2 or 3 chicks. Very shy and fiercely protected by Mum





The following day I tried to locate them and found the whole family high up in the canopy...









where they will probably stay till ETD

No comments:

Post a Comment