Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Between rain showers in the mountains

It was raining some of the time and the forecast was for more to come. However, we have so few days together, that we take any chance to hop on the bus and get away to the places we both love most and to do our things. Not usually together. While Jaap negotiates the trails in a fast pace to reach the summits, I go slow and stay where the birds are. Even in the rain. And when we catch up at the end of the day, we both have stories to tell. And photos to share

Starting off with a butterfly I'd never seen. With some help from the experts, it got a name

ミズイロオナガシジ, Antigius attilia





I found it on my way to meet Kibi.
At our regular meeting point we had a bit of a chat. Did you just take a bath? Your feathers look terrible!


We all have a bad hair day sometimes


Do something about it


A little more


That's better



While doing the rounds I ran into the Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ family again



The Jays, カケス stopped by as well





When the rain stopped a few bufs showed up
Hikagecho, ヒカゲチョウ (Lethe sicelis)



Diana Treebrown, クロヒカゲ,(Lethe diana)



What's this hairy fellow going to turn into?



Fighting bugs, ready for a confrontation...



Baby Shrike, モズ doesn't know yet where he is


And the rain started again. Pfff

No comments:

Post a Comment