Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 13 December 2022

One afternoon at the damlake

On a weekday, when not many people walk by, the Mandarin Ducks, オシドリcan be seen relaxing on the nets






2 Crested Kingfishers, ヤマセミ flew by. I quickly hid out of sight and... Yes! One of them stopped briefly on a pole nearby.


Soon, it joined the other one at the opposite bank.


At the river behind the school, a Common Kingfisher, カワセミ




I sat quietly near the water, where a Grey Wagtail, キセキレイ joined me



And 2 Brown Dippers, カワガラス appeared briefly as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment