Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 18 December 2022

Male Ferruginous Duck, メジロガモ♂ and Baikal Teals, トモエガモ

It finally has become cold. People stay inside in their warm rooms. Birds fly and seem to enjoy it. Me, I hang in there somewhere in between.

On this dark grey day I went out and had a good time bird-watching, but my  photos are the pits 😒😒😒😒😒 I had to call on the photo doctor to create this image that singels out the Ferruginous Duck, メジロガモ so you can actually see it:


Normally it would look like this








The 10 Baikal Teals, トモエガモ were a little easier on me, but not much







The 5 Smews, ミコアイサ  were there as well, just so far away...






Other birds that could be counted for: Eastern Buzzard, ノスリ





15 Shelducks, ツクシガモ in the sky


A pretty female Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ




The Buzzard, ノスリ again



No comments:

Post a Comment