Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Towards the mountains

I can't find any male Red-flanked Bluetails at 'my places' this winter. Where are they? 


Female Red-flanked Bluetail, ルリビタキ



Again, at another location



A bit frustrated I decided to look for Warbling White-eyes, メジロ



Not many people come to wash their hands here nowadays


Another visitor to the shrine. He seems to be reading the wash instructions, but doesn't know left from right. Large-billed Crow, ハシブトガラス


Pale Thrush, シロハラ .  The edible berries are not always the most photogenic.


Male Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ 


And female



Plum, Ume, ウメ, 梅 comes in many forms and colors







Long-tailed Tit, エナガ won't you pose for me in the plum?







The first butterfly of the year!: Indian Red Admiral、アカタテハ



If this is Lobai, ロウバイ or Japanese Allspice...



...then what is this? Witch Hazel,マンザク?



There was a Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ high up.

I will search again on a sunny day, when it's less cold.
Did the winters before Corona also last this long?

No comments:

Post a Comment