Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Imazu update 1st week of February: 7 Smews and 12 Geese

I start with a few images from the month before, when I saw the Smews first at another lake; 7 birds. 2 males and 5 females. Very far and under difficult light conditions I hoped they would visit Imazu one day.

Smew, ミコアイサ







And they did! On February 7th: 3 birds. 1 male and 2 females







At around 10am the Geese flew in








11 Greater White-fronted Geese, マガン and 1 Tundra Bean Goose, ヒシクイ



 I checked on my photos from the day before: There were only 11.But we had seen 1 bird flying overhead. That must have been it.





But on the 7th there were 12 Geese again.












No comments:

Post a Comment