Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 6 February 2022

Eurasian Bittern, サンカノゴイ 2

I was so dazzled by this Bittern, I went to see it again. This time I didn't have to wait long. The bird stepped out of the reeds and started walking along the river bed, doing its thing with that beak and neck, stretching out and ducking down. Formidable!


















Several Common Snipes, タシギ scuffled out of the way of those big feet.


At the same place: 1 Common Starling, ホシムクドリ...



...2 Raccoon dogs, タヌキ...



...and 1 female Merlin, コチョウゲンボウ









No comments:

Post a Comment