Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 26 August 2021

Waders in the west

It's autumn. I started cruising the fields, looking for water locked paddies that could harbor some migrating water birds. It's a challenge nowadays. I really miss my old Estima, that provided some height when I wanted to peer over the tall reeds. 


Long-toed Stints, ヒバリシギ



with a Ruff, エリマキシギ. Not so big, so probably a female



To the left a Wood Sandpiper, タカブシギ 





All together now.







More Wood sandpipers, タカブシギ lurking at the back



No comments:

Post a Comment