Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 August 2021

Little Grebes, カイツブリ family part 2

The sun is hot, but the daily activities continue, at least during the time I was there, which was early in the morning, but already with temps around 30C!



I can't really tell who is the mother and who is the father, but one bird seemed more dilligent and I call this one Mum.😁



Taking some time for herself, Dad is looking for food, but not in a hurry to return



Luckily Mum found a nibble









Chotombo flies by, but keeps a distance. Does not wnt to become breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment