Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 23 August 2021

Demoiselle Crane, アネハヅル

2 Years ago I saw Aneha in Izumi. It was pretty hard to find her among the thousands of Hooded and White-naped Cranes. When I heard about her being in Itoshima I thought it would be easy. But when I arrived there were lots of herons and egrets, but no crane. She took off around midday, I was told. Other disappointed birders were leaving, but I arrived late and decided to hang around a bit, while searching the fields. After an hour I gave up and got into the car to head home. Doing a U-turn I spotted something in the sky towards the mountains....









getting closer













with Grey Heron, アオサギ







It became windy




No comments:

Post a Comment