Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 1 August 2021

Little Grebes, カイツブリ family part 1

 Remember the nest that was about to be washed away? Well, next time I visited there were 3 chicks!



One busy family





Safe and sound under Mum's wings



Dad rushing in with fish and shrimps









Mum and Dad changing roles and repeating the action. That was the pattern of the morning



In the same lake: Common Moorhen, バン showing its huge feet





Many pretty Chotombo, チョウトンボ were skimming the surface, sometimes resting on top of a stick.
Their metalic bluish  luster that comes out when the light is right makes them popular chalenge for photographers.




No comments:

Post a Comment