Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 21 June 2019

Mountains again part 2

The next morning I woke up in a thick fog. I could hardly see the other side of my camp. The mountains were hidden behind a grey pea soup coloured, slowly moving veil. Later, when the sun was high enough it burned off, little by little, setting little bits of scenery in a glowing light, revealing pockets of tree-lined mountain scape.








The Japanese Snowbell trees (Egonoki) エゴノキ were dropping their blossom. Some flowers ended up in a little stream








Some on the road





The rain of the previous week, however little, brought out various kinds of fungi



And the fungus-type plants called Ginriousou, ギンリョウソウ



Early morning creatures: moths
White Ermine, (kiharagomadarahitori) キハラゴマダラヒトリ



Some Owlet moth, ヤガ



Erebid Moth, (Kimaekurohonba) キマエクロホンバ 



Nettle Tree Butterfly, (Tenguchou) テングチョウ 





An enormous kamemushi, Giant Stink Bug (ooherikamemushi) オオヘリカメムシ



Many young hoppers, バッタ  Look at the intricate patterns on their bodies





Bonito Weevil, (Zoomushi) カツオゾウムシ



Flower of the rainy season: Japanese White String Flower, (Shiraitosou) シライトソウ 



Some flowers...  I still don't know... Thanks to Mr. A it's got a name now: サワフタギ (Sawafutagi).
Thank you sensei!



ツクシドウダン (Tsukushidoudan)



Midday。 I was just about to leave. Something moved in the distance: Shika deer, シカ



The tourists on the boardwalk didn't notice anything


No comments:

Post a Comment