Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 21 June 2019

First week of June in the mountains

Kuju Aso National Park
Getting up at 3am on a day off is a small price, concidering what you get in return. It's magic out there!










In the forests and on the plains  little birds are going on with their business as usual, paying very little attention to me.

Coal Tit, コガラ






Young Meadow Bunting, ホウジロ still waiting to be fed.



Bull-headed Shrike, モズ



Attention demanding Mr. Pheasant, キジ



Cestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ



Mid morning is already hot. Japanese Tiger Beetle, ハンミョウ



 What is this? I should look it up....  サワフタギ (Sawafutagi)  Thank you Mr. A!




No comments:

Post a Comment