Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 30 January 2019

January in the forests

These places are often so dark, I usually wait till spring. But as we are having so many sunny days this winter I venture out in the woods around town.

Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ



Among the Mallards, マガモ a pair of Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ





Winter Wren, ミソサザイ revenge!





Pale Thrush, シロハラ



Dusky Thrush, ツグミ




Specially for my non-Japanese friends: Japanese Wagtail, セグロセキレイ



Japanese White-eye, メジロ



Bull-headed Shrike, モズ  
Laat me een poepie ruiken (Dutch proverb used to astonish someone)



Butterfly in January! It feels like summer (...sometimes)



early Plum blossom











No comments:

Post a Comment