Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 8 February 2019

January in the fields

At the end of the month, there was a waning gibbous moon. I'd come early hoping to see a Bittern, but the area was very quiet. A super fast, maybe female Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ was skimming the water, chasing ducks. Did I interrupt her?







An Osprey, ミサゴ flew over as well, maybe the wind-waves are making it hard to see the fish in the river



An odd collection: 2 Dusky Thrushes, ツグミ, a Black-faced Bunting, アオジ and a Chaffinch, シメ



Really...



Common Greenshanks, アオアシシギ are usually around





Our Kobu-chan is well looked after by the locals


Nothing unusual, no Bittern whatsoever, but... I did see a Dusky Warbler, ムジセッカ
for just a second

No comments:

Post a Comment