Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 27 February 2019

More of mid February

Having the day off I wanted to go out birding, but it was raining. I waited till the afternoon and did a small round in my area. Checked the Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ at the small pond. There are around 6 birds, but they see me coming too soon.



I heard the Bluetail, but it would not come down.
Mr and Mrs Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ keeping a constant eye on me. 



That's some fat bit of larva he's got! He sucked it right out. Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ



The following day was Jaap's birthday and we payed a brief visit to our popular shrine.






The coins are not worth much, but there are not many countries where you can find money lying around in public places like this :-)



The Plum blossom was still fresh and several birds like thrushes, tits and Japaese Bush Warblers could be heard. The last one singin awkwardly.




No comments:

Post a Comment