Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 12 January 2019

First birds of 2019

What happened to winter? Aren't we gonna get any snow and ice this year? It's pleasantly warm, I like that, but cold weather is good too sometimes. Seeing the ducks gliding on thin ice, buntings puffing up in freezing conditions, white frosty edges on the fields... a blue ruribitaki or just a joobitaki in the snow... I walked around the usual fields and came up with the usual birds, the usual images. Still, that is also pleasant. the assurance of continuation. It puts me at ease.

Common Reed Buntings, オオジュリン





Pendulin Tits, ツリスガラ









Winter Wren, ミソサザイ, wants nothing to do with me.



Black-crowned Nightheron, ゴイサギ  one of "the family"



Great Egrets, ダイサギ  all envious of that one with a fish on the left.



Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ and Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ  watching the tide



Feeding together now on the incoming tide



Common Snipe, タシギ  not a common sight at the moment



Greater Scaup, スズガモ ladies



Northern Lapwings, タゲリ in flight


All birds were seen in the Imazu area, except for the Wren, that I noticed in someones' garden on the way

No comments:

Post a Comment