Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 7 December 2018

Red-breasted Flycatcher, ニシオジロビタキ ♂

December 5th, already 2 weeks in the park, will I be in time to see it? Will it stay for a few more weeks? The morning was nerve-wrecking with the bird flying in the distance, but not coming close. Later in the afternoon a few tits stopped by and then he appeared. Just a few times and often behind branches, but I got some results.













At the same place, same day: Ryukyu Ashy Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ







Carrion Crow, ハシボソガラス





No comments:

Post a Comment