Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 31 December 2018

Last birds of the year, part 3

Several Nightherons have come to Imazu. The other day I counted 4, 2 Juveniles and 2 adults
Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ












Water Pipit or Buff-bellied Pipit?, タヒバリ



Eurasian and Black-faced Spoonbills, ヘラサギ, クロツラヘラサギ



A Common Teal, コガモ in late afternoon light



Just a few Shelducks, ツクシガモ this year.



Always around, Eurasian Magpie, カササギ. What did he steal this time???


No comments:

Post a Comment