Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 31 December 2018

Last birds of the year, part 1

The last few weeks of December were remarkibly warm, as if winter wasn't going to happen. That was wishful thinking of course. I went to the Cowneck dam to see the Rose finches, but was out of luck. That day the weather was so good! Sunny, warm, pleasant. A real bad day for birding. But it wasn't only the weather. A hawk flying over frequently didn't help eiher...
So I played with the Daurian Redstarts for a while.



female Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ





male Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ



Black-faced Bunting, アオジ







One extremely shy Pale Thrush, シロハラ



Long-tailed Tit, エナガ



Female Yellow-throated Bunting, ミヤマホオジロ
A flock hung around nearby, but would not come close. 




No comments:

Post a Comment