Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 31 December 2018

Last birds of the year, part 2

Some of my favorite winter birds. I'd hate this season without them

male Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ





female Red-breasted Merganser, ウミアイサ
She kind of looks hystirical with those dark eyes and punky feathers 



Saunders's Gull, ズグロカモメ







Black-headed Gull, ユリカモメ




I wonder if wild birds make friends with other birds of a different kind.
This Black-headed Gull, ユリカモメ seems to like this Great Cormorant, カワウ








Panning with slow shutterspeed... Osprey, ミサゴ



The Black Kite,トビ below clearly had enough of that crow bothering him.




No comments:

Post a Comment