Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 21 May 2017

The place I call our backyard

We don't have to travel far to this place just to the south of the city and there sure is a lot to see.
This weekend the weather was good. So good that I didn't expect much. However, there were lots of songs and calls. I didn't get to see all of them, but it's good to know what's there.


Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ didn't hang around much where I could see him, but was there most of the early morning.





Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ







Having regular arguments with a Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ









Butterflies look good this time of year. Later in summer they loose bits of their wings and start looking kind of worn. Below a regular Ageha, probably カラスアゲハ



Next a not so regular one, ジャコウアゲハ and I think it's a male







As usual some flowers without a name...



No comments:

Post a Comment