Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 21 May 2017

The place I call our backyard

We don't have to travel far to this place just to the south of the city and there sure is a lot to see.
This weekend the weather was good. So good that I didn't expect much. However, there were lots of songs and calls. I didn't get to see all of them, but it's good to know what's there.


Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ didn't hang around much where I could see him, but was there most of the early morning.





Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ







Having regular arguments with a Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ









Butterflies look good this time of year. Later in summer they loose bits of their wings and start looking kind of worn. Below a regular Ageha, probably カラスアゲハ



Next a not so regular one, ジャコウアゲハ and I think it's a male







As usual some flowers without a name...



No comments:

Post a Comment