Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 21 May 2017

Mr. Pheasant and his girls

I was looking out for them and got my reward! Common Pheasant, キジ

 First I just noticed some action in the far corner of a field.



I changed to a bigger lens and out came a magnificent male with 2 females



After a few minutes the ladies turned my way, quickly followed by the boss.


The female, who had been shuddering in display shook out her feathers...


... in a cloud of dust.



When the male strode off the girls got to spend some quality time together



He himself made a big fuss and called out to ward off his rivals...


...or attract more ladies to his harem




Come on, I'm handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment