Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Rain in Imazu

After all these days of nothing... There really should be some birds to see now! It was pouring down when I got here and yes:

Sharp-tailed sandpiper, ウズラシギ, 4 all together 







2 Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ







The sky cleared and out came a Water Rail, クイナ







Singing in a loud voice, Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ
  








Great Egret, ダイサギ with a pretty blue face



Waiting for the Short-toed Lark (who didn't show up)... Eurasian Skylark,ヒバリ



Common Snipe, タシギ 1 of several 










No comments:

Post a Comment