Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 1 May 2017

山の方 - a morning in the mountains part 1

The last day of April and it's crowded. Summer birds are everywhere. They have just arrived and are not yet settled in their territories, many still looking for a partner. Every one is calling, chattering, singing, it's a real party.

Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ




Virtually no trimming. This guy was so curious, I nearly expected him to land on the camera.






Lots of flowers too, like these insect eaters on the right and below





Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ







Very pretty small stuff.



Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ


male 



female





No comments:

Post a Comment