Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Saturday, 22 April 2017

Belated hanami

In the 2nd week of April I went to the park expecting all sorts of exciting migrators, but it was a quiet day. The cherry blossoms were still in full bloom, so late this year. Between the hanami guests and despite the crowd I managed a few shots though

Long-tailed Tit, エナガ





Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ



Goldcrest, キクイタダキ



Japanese White-eye, メジロ



Japanese Grosbeak, イカル



A few days later I went back and found this one Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ




Hellebore, クリスマスローズ, Christmas Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment