Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 13 April 2017

Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ

In the city park


The Cherry blossom is late, the flycatcher came early. The bright blue bird would make such a pretty picture in the white blossom. After failing my Sakura White-eye session I wanted to give this a try.
The bird was pretty, the blossom too, but to get them both....


 first lunch


a big fat juicy bee



then a bath in a muddy rain puddle that could not possibly clean anyone up


still it didn't diminish the colors 



followed by drying and preening


  








Back to the safety of the dark woods


No comments:

Post a Comment