Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 16 February 2015

My neighbors part 1, Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨド

I'm lucky to live in a place where I don't have to travel far to see birds.
Some days I have no car and the urge to go "out there" is irresitable. Then I just walk around the neighborhood, the harbor mainly, and look at the herons, the ducks, gulls and other shore birds that come to visit. I realize I tend to take too much for granted.  Let me introduce:

Our Blue Rock Thrushes, イソヒヨド January 25th


These 2 males have been chasing each other for a while, treating us to the most beautiful song contests.





molting    羽毛の抜け変わっている鳥



Much less colorful, but pretty nevertheless, this female lives in a nearby park.
Who will discover her first?




今日の勉強: 羽毛の抜け変わる = umoo no nuke kawaru,   moult

No comments:

Post a Comment