Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 28 September 2024

In the meantime in the rice fields 3

Ducks have arrived. Mostly in eclipse. Will they stay? Maybe not these yet, but it's a atart. Winter is on it's way. That's hard to take...


Eurasian Wigeons, ヒドリガモ



Teals, コガモ



Garganey, シマアジ



Some Garganeys and Teals had been flying around for a few weeks already, but I couldn't find a place to photograph them.





The 3 Great Knots, オバシギ (same birds as before I think) on a walk




No comments:

Post a Comment