Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 28 August 2022

Welcome to the harbor, Striated Heron, ササゴイ

Every year in August 1 or 2 birds come to stay in our harbor for a day. Usually young birds, bold and fearless. This year our neighbor was the chosen one. (He got the poop!) Fine with me, his white shiny yacht makes for a better background 😉





This one must have been the first bird ever to catch a frog in our filthy salt-water basin. Heavy rains brought all sorts of river-stuff down. The ducks had a party as well






















No comments:

Post a Comment