Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 1 August 2022

Short stop at the Kashibaru Shitsugen

On July 29th I drove to the mountains to find some fresh air and somehow ended up at the swamp at Nanayama. To my surprise around 20 White Egret Orchids were blooming. Isn't that a bit early?


White Egret Orchid, サギソウ







Kawara Nadeshiko, カワラナデシコ





Left: Small-leaved Plantain Lily, コバギボウシ    Right: Lobelia sessilifolia, サワギキョウ



Ki itotombo (Yellow Damselfly) キイトトンボ mating





Harabiro tombo, ハラビロトンボ male



Harabiro tombo, ハラビロトンボ female



Beni itotombo  ベニイトトンボ Ceriagrion nipponicum





Scarlet Skimmer, ショウジョウトンボ



I didn't see any of the dwarf tombo's this time. It was too hot to take the time to look for them.

Kofuki Scarab beetle, コフキコガネ







Yellow Crest Moth, キモンガ



Tsumakiri usuki edashaku moth, ツマキリウスキエダシャク



Japanese Striped snake (シマヘビ)


No comments:

Post a Comment