Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Robins in the park

This year I didn't get lucky with the Japanese Robin, Komadori. I heard it singing and got some glimpses, but not enough for a picture. Never mind, here is a first on this blog:


Rufous-tailed Robin, シマゴマ





Their song was all over the place. There were 8 birds at least





Next a very kind young boy: Siberian Blue Robin, コルリ. Posing for everyone who wanted to see him.







Also around: Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ Always popular on the blog





And several Eyebrowed Thrushes, マミチャジナイ



No comments:

Post a Comment