Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 14 May 2021

Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, サンコウチョウ

I heard they had arrived early and I went to take my chance. The nature gods were with me. There were 2 males and though the sky was overcast I got good views from a mountain slope Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, サンコウチョウ. I felt very privileged. Was I rewarded for doing something good, like picking up thrash (facemasks!) in the woods? Cooking Jaap's favorite food? Who knows...



















Small stuff:



ちびっ子. Baby frogs





Green Geometer moth Kagiba Aoshaku, カギバアオシャク



Baby hopper, バッタ





Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ



Once more Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, サンコウチョウ . They are so special!



No comments:

Post a Comment