Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 31 January 2021

Upland Buzzard, オオノスリ

 First time for me to see this bird in Imazu. It is a biggg bird, spectacular! The young bird's white colors stand out against the blue sky and the dark green forest. It was an exciting experience for many birders.


The first day I couldn't do any better then this.



The next day I had better luck















A few days later, again







A bit blurry, but the sunlight in the tail feathers make this special



No comments:

Post a Comment