Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 22 January 2021

Smew, ミコアイサ and some more

January 16th and 18th. Now that we can see a whopping 15 Smews here in West Fukuoka I can't stop myself from watching them. It's such a treat.

 
























Other birds of these days: Buff-bellied Pipit, タヒバリ taking in a bit of sunshine



3 of the 5 Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ that were hanging out in the canal in Taromaru



Female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ on patrol





Briefly poking its head out of the reeds: Brown-cheeked Rail, クイナ





Looking out for small fish for lunch, Common Kingfisher, カワセミ



Looking at itself. Am I really that ugly? Great Crested Grebe, カンムリカイツブリ



Black-eared Kites, トビ   fighting over a piece of "something"





Towards the mountains: Lady Red-flanked Bluetail, ルリビタキ 



No comments:

Post a Comment