Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 19 October 2020

Iharayama flower safari

Mid October I went up to Iharayama with a small group. We got there around 10:00 am after a winding drive up in Mr. A's car. It was raining at first, but that stopped eventually. The clouds stayed low however and the sky overcast, resulting in a dark forest. The hike to our goal was short and easy, I managed to stay upright for a change (πŸ˜…) There were many flowers in bloom, some I had never seen before. Despite the dark conditions I took many photos and I'm quite happy with the results. 

What a beautiful place! It's a real treat to have mountains like this so close to home. I had never been to this part, mostly due to the scary narrow road. Also because there are other, easier accesable places where I often find my "treasures". I will be nagging Jaap to take me up there again in spring.


ツγƒͺフネソウ,  (Impatiens textori)





γƒ„γ‚―γ‚·γ‚’γ‚ΆγƒŸ,  (Cirsium suffultum)



γƒ„γƒ«γ‚°γƒŸ,  (Elaeagnus glabra)



をキチョウジ,  (Isodon longitubus)



ジンジソウ,  (Saxifraga cortusaefolia)







レむジンソウ,  (Aconitum loczyanum)





Wolf's Bane, also known as Monkshood, γƒˆγƒͺγ‚«γƒ–γƒˆ (Aconitum)



 γ‚΅γƒ³γ‚³γƒ€γ‚± (Pseudocolus schellenbergiae)



γ‚΅γƒ©γ‚·γƒŠγ‚·γƒ§γ‚¦γƒž,  (Actaea simplex)   Baneberry or Bugbane



γ‚ͺγƒ’γƒˆ,  (Rohdea japonica)



γ‚ͺタカラコウ,  (Ligularia fischeri)



Ruins of a charcoal kiln 炭焼きηͺ―



Some unknown mushrooms that looked good for the stew. 








On the way back we stopped briefly at the dam lake to check on ducks that usually spend the winter here. We counted 19 Mandarin Ducks (γ‚ͺシドγƒͺ) 





A memorial stone that has been here so long that trees started growing on it. The power of nature!

Keep calm, stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment